Clifton Hill Primary School is committed to challenging, lifelong learning.
We encourage the development of thinking that is:
- Accepting responsibility
- Finding humour
- Having confidence to take risks
- Taking purposeful action based on our learning
We are committed to being respectful individuals and thoughtful, active, global citizens.
- Social justice
- Environmental sustainability
- Team work
- Meaningful and effective communication
In accordance with the school's strategic plan, Clifton Hill Primary School aims to:
- Enhance curriculum planning and implementation in order to improve student learning outcomes in Science and the Humanities.
- Continue to improve the performance of all students in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Foster a high level of student wellbeing across the school by developing students' social-emotional understandings and thinking skills.
- Provide a positive and consistent orientation and transition experience for all students entering Prep.